Wednesday 6 May 2020

A Prayer For The Darkness

O deep pit,
Swallow whole the offerings of my soul
That I have laid before you 
O consume me, deep darkness, consume me

O twisted pit, 
Steal fast the secrets I hold and the stories I hide 
And know the vast shadow within me
O consume me, twisted thing, consume me

O wicked pit, 
Corrupt my heart and my mind with your wretched words 
Which sow the seeds of chaos 
O consume me, wicked whisperer, consume me

O hungry pit, 
Devour the food I give, the lost relics and remnants
These most precious parts of myself
O consume me, hungry hollow, consume me

O you ancient, nameless horrors
O deep darkness, swallow me
O twisted thing, steal me 
O wicked whisperer, corrupt me
O hungry hollow, devour me
O creatures of the abyss, consume me all and make me whole

No comments:

Post a Comment